Soni Wadhwa is Assistant Professor in English at SRM University-AP. She has worked on city-writing for her PhD. She has also worked on Sindhi literature and culture apart from translating minor pieces from Sindh/Hindi into English. Apart from Sindhu, she co-edits City: A Journal of South Asian Literature with Ajmal Kamal.
Ajmal Kamal runs City Press, a publishing house based in Karachi. He publishes literary journals Aaj: An Urdu Journal of World Literature and Ideas, Karachi Review: A quarterly book review journal in Urdu, and City: A Journal of South Asian Literature. He is currently associated with South Asian University, New Delhi pursuing a PhD in Sociology.
- A F Mathew, Associate Professor, Humanities & Liberal Arts in Management, IIM Kozhikode, Kozhikode, India
- Ali Usman Qasmi, Associate Professor, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, LUMS, Lahore, Pakistan
- Amina Yaqin, Reader in Urdu and Postcolonial Studies, Centre for English Studies, SOAS, London, United Kingdom
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, Professor Emeritus of Political Science, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
- Heinz Werner Wessler, Professor, Institute for Linguistics and Philology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Isabel, Huacuja Alonso, Assistant Professor, Department of History, California State University, San Bernardino, USA
- Jayadeva Uyangoda, Professor of Political Science, of Political Science and Public Policy, University of Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Margrit Pernau, Senior Researcher Centre for the History of Emotions, Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Berlin, Germany
- Murali Karnam, Assistant Professor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India
- Tanveer Hasan, Community Resources, Wikimedia Foundation, Bengaluru, India
- Tattwamasi Paltasingh, Professor & Head , P.G. Department of Sociology, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur, India